A solar power system panels are the conversion of sunlight into electricity, either directly by using photovoltaic, or indirectly by using the concentrated solar power that produces electricity for your home or for your company. Solar panels As solar systems are more effective and more affordable to take benefit of economic and environmental benefits. Solar panels are not only used only in homes, solar panels are used in areas and remote locations of schools that are short of electricity, power, public and telecommunication equipment and water pumps.
To get the most out of your panel solar system, it’s worth spending some time researching the solar power system to make sure you make the best decision when buying a solar panel system. The advantages of solar panels are:
– Environmentally friendly
– Easy installation
– Does not require fuel oil
– Capacity of electric power can be added as needed
– The price of solar panels is cheap or affordable.
The solar panels serve to bypass the photoelectric effect where certain materials create electricity as the sun shines on it. The solar panels themselves are made up of silicon crystals in which every half of the doped becomes various dopants to provide a semiconductor. When the sun rises, the solar panels make the energy needed for the semiconductor to produce direct current (DC).
1. DC / AC Inverter: It is necessary to convert DC power, generated by solar panel circuit, to AC power so that it can be used for home electrical appliances as well as used by the power grid.
2. AC Circuit: is the main circuit into the house. It is connected to the fuse box and then the energy is used to power the equipment in the household. This AC circuit also connects the power meter to the home. This allows the power company to determine how much power it buys from that household as well as how much power is provided for that household.