Are you planning to buy a new house? Have you found out the ways and steps you should do when going to buy a house? In this article, Pinnacle Living will give some tips for you.
1. Do a detailed survey of the housing we will buy. Surveys can be done either through the Internet or field surveys. Make comparisons, scoring, and analysis based on the parameters and specifications of the house we want.
2. The selection of home itself can use several parameters, such as:
– Position inside or outside the cluster. For young families who still have small children, the choice of housing within the cluster is easier in child management. Inside the cluster is also relatively safer because there is usually a cluster security guard that keeps the in and out of cars and goods.
– Proximity to the park
– Direction facing the house (east, south, west, north). Remember the sun rises from the east and sinks in the west. Adjust whether we want to get the sun in the morning or afternoon, as well as the sun from the front, back, right or left side of our house.
– Position on hook excess land or not. The availability of the rest of the land and the location of the house on the hook (baseboards) allows us to easily renovate the house. The consequence is that the price is relatively more expensive
3. Position on hook excess land or not. The availability of the rest of the land and the location of the house on the hook (baseboards) allows us to easily renovate the house. The consequence is that the price is relatively more expensive
4. House status there are two: ready to live and indent. For a house that status “ready habitation”, usually we can immediately see the house we want to buy. Most of the housing uses an “indent” model, so we can only choose the location of the site map image, and we have to wait 8-24 months for the credit agreement for the house building process.
5. The problem of house prices, we must be careful with this one. Check again, the price of the house already includes anything.
6. For homes that are ready for habitation, usually takes 1-2 months from the credit agreement, until the house we can occupy (handover home). Usually, the 1-2 months process was used to perform cleaning and repainting the house.